Interpreters will learn:
- How to avoid bringing germs TO patients in the health care setting
- How to avoid bringing germs FROM the health setting into your family and community
- How to avoid being a vector BETWEEN patients
- How to avoid getting sick yourself
- How to practice hand hygiene effectively and use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and
- How to avoid getting hurt, abused, irradiated, and depressed
Linda Golley trains medical interpreters and medical interpreter trainers throughout the country. She is an experienced language access program manager as well as an ADA specialist. She currently serves as vice-chair for the Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters.
Approved for 1.25 CCHI CEUs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.